The search for a real estate investment can be a daunting task especially for first time buyers, even for a vacation home for that matter. It is primarily because there are a lot of aspects that should be thoroughly checked. You might not know where and how to start. And so, to be able of help, and somehow, ease out your burden even for a bit, we have compiled 5 tips to guide you.
1) Go for a condominium.
We say, better go for a condominium for sale in Baguio City. Since it is solely for vacation purposes, condominiums are the perfect ones. They are of a lower price and are complete in all amenities and facilities that can make your stay comfortable, with swimming pools, balconies, fitness centers, parking, security, and more.
2) Choose a neighborhood that you’ve stayed before.
Remember that you will be going there for vacation every now and then. Thus, you have to make sure that you are in love with the neighborhood, that it’s the best town in Baguio for you. And you can only prove this if you have visited and stayed at the area numerous times.
3) Determine all the expenses.
Consider that you will not only be spending for the cost of the condo unit. Aside from taxes and insurance, there might be maintenance fees that will be required by the association. And it doesn’t mean you can get away with the payment if you are not always in the unit. As a member soon, this is one of your obligations. But this and others are worth it to keep the property in good condition at all times.
4) Choose a broker who knows the location very well.
Find someone who has been working in the area for so many years. Take for instance, the real estate agents of Passion Realty. These people are known experts in real estate investment in Baguio City. In fact, they have received countless of recognitions for impressive work in Baguio’s real estate sector.
5) Determined the property’s value 5 to 10 years from now.
For most vacation home buyers, they are able to keep the property for 5 to 10 years before they decide to sell it for some reason. And of course, since this is an investment, you need to make sure that you can get a fair return or profit. So see to it that the property is worth it for an investment.
We hope that through these tips, and of course, with the help of real estate agents in Baguio City, your search for a vacation home will be more efficient.
Find more real estate investments here:
· House and lot in Baguio City
· Apartment in Baguio City
Oh! It’s March once again! Everyone has been looking forward to this month every year. Why? Well, because it’s the official start of the summer months in the Philippines. By now, you hear students excited about their long summer vacation, employees working hard to finish projects just in time for their dream holiday with friends or love ones, and families getting ready with their out of town trip. Isn’t summer a wonderful time for everyone? Hahaha.
And because it’s the perfect time to relax and enjoy, we are very particular where to go. Some choose to find refuge in remote islands or famous beaches while others opt for a cool time off in the countryside or highlands such as Baguio. Now, if you are an avid fan of the place and you always go there every summer with the whole family, the more that we suggest you buy a vacation home. Think about real estate investment in Baguio City.
What is a vacation home?
Well, as the term suggests, it is where you stay for holidays or vacation. But this does not pertain to a hotel or any rental accommodation for that matter. It refers to a residential property or any real estate that is converted for home usage just like any of the following:
· Condominium for sale in Baguio City
· House and lot in Baguio City
· Apartment in Baguio City
And we would like to emphasize that buying a real estate is not only for those who always go to there for a vacation, but also to everyone who likes to grow their money through real estate investment.
Why buy and not rent?
If you always rent, you are only giving or spending without expecting something in return that can be added to your asset. This is the meat of the idea of investing and not renting. When staying at a hotel, you can only say goodbye to your hard-earned money, and when you want to go back, you will do the same thing. That is because you do not own the property.
But if you are the owner, you can reap a lot of benefits and savings. One, you can go back anytime you want, summer or not. Two, you can stay at the house or condominium as long as you want to, for a month or weeks. Three, it feels like home whenever you’re there because you can do anything you want. Four, you can choose to make the property available for rent in those days that you will not be there and just save the space during vacation. And finally, whenever you like, you can sold the property and earn a big profit.
So, what do you think?
Remember that when finding the house, condo, or apartment that fits your budget and needs, always ask help from any of the professional real estate agents in Baguio City.
First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing our country and of course, the City of Baguio, as your temporary or permanent residence. It is our honor and privilege to welcome you and wish you prosperity in all aspects in the land of friendly, warm, smiling and hospitable people. Long live Philippines! Go Baguio! Cheers to more wonderful years to the city’s real estate industry!
Isn’t it exciting? Isn’t it?
Surely, by now, you are amazed by the wonderful locals, natural wonders, and cool climate in Baguio. Likewise, you are excited to learn more about its culture and rich history as well as travel in the neighboring areas the soonest. There is so much more that Baguio can offer that days, weeks, or months of stay can be very reminiscing for anyone, regular travelers and investors alike.
That said, it is no wonder that you had the interest to stay for long, forever or become a regular visitor in the city. Now, of course, along with your decision, you are also looking for a place to call your home. And so, we say, it is best to buy a condo unit rather than to rent.
Aside from the fact that you can see a lot of condominium for sale in Baguio City, which means developers are competing for the most reasonable rate, here are other reasons:
· Enjoy the lowest priced premier real estate in Asia. Yes, you heard that right, even if you compare prices now to verify this. It has always been the lowest yet the best. You can’t find anything like that in today’s world. Only in the Philippines. So don’t waste time, check out some of the best residential real estate in Baguio City now.
· Live a hassle-free life by being close to your office or business, which can either be reached through a public transport or just by walking. Most of these condos are accessible by taxi, bus, or train so it won’t be a problem when you want to go somewhere. And, some of them are just a walking distance going to your office so you can definitely avoid any traffic hassles. Feel free to ask the real estate agent in Baguio City that you chose for a list of the best condominium unit for sale.
· Experience the allure of city life. These condos are found in the city center or central district so you are near to some of the finest restaurants, shops, and entertainment areas. You are also close to many points of interests and important government offices.
· You enjoy the 60-40 ruling on ownership based on The Condominium Act of the Philippines. This is the best option since foreigners or non-citizens are not allowed to own land in the country. You own 40 percent of your condo share that you can later on sell when you have to leave. That way, you can earn a profit. It’s definitely a win-win situation. Take for instance a 300 square meter condo unit in 2007 that costs 35 million can now be sold at 50 million.
Isn’t it amazing? Isn’t it?
These are the reasons why we encourage you to invest in real estate of Baguio City by buying a condo rather than rent. It is the best, most practical, wise decision you can make.
If you want to check out other real estate investments, you can refer to these other options:
· House and lot in Baguio City for sale
· Apartment for sale Baguio City