I’m an unemployed Nurse for almost five years residing in Baguio city with one and half year volunteer experience and six months NARS exposure. Like the thousand Registered nurses in the Philippines, I was never hired as a regular nurse employee making me so broke. I submitted my credentials to all hospitals and some other medical agencies in my place and the nearby cities and municipalities but no one gave me a chance to practice my profession. I was hoping to get working experience locally so I can use it abroad but it was not possible during my time.
I had to seek other source of income outside my profession, a job that will not require too much requirements to start. I became a real estate agent in Baguio city. To make the long story short, I made money in real estate. And this is my start into investments.
Like you, I also started with zero knowledge. I may not be an investment wizard, but what I can share you is my own personal experience. There are two investments I can recommend. These are real estate and stock market.
REAL ESTATE- as an ordinary people, you should start small. What I did is to buy property at pre-selling stage. Yes, I bought a condominium unit in Baguio city. In choosing which property buy, you should consider the following. The developer should be credible and with good tracking history. Buying a real estate property whether a condominium or a house and lot during the pre-selling stage would give you a very good deal. Usually the price is very low during this stage and you can still seize a very good location of your property. The payment scheme is also very flexible during this time that even the downpayment can be paid instalment. After paying the downpayment in instalment basis, you may rent out your unit or sell it at a higher price. Therefore, you make money.
STOCK MARKET- the only thing that I can say about the stock market is you have to have a mentor who is already there from the beginning of time. You have to have someone who can tell you which one to buy and which is to sell. Mine is Mr. Bo Sanchez. He is well known as a “ millionaire preacher “. He is a famous author of numerous best selling books which you can buy from any national book store including the “MY MAID INVESTS IN THE STOCK MARKET”. This book really taught me a lot. From there my stock market investment started. It’s very easy to understand. I read it back to back in just few hours. For you to get started, I will be very glad to share this blessing to you: CLICK HERE to download your e-book for free and start investing in stock market with a very little amount of money. Stock market is a very good investment place; it’s just that very few people knows about it.
CLICK HERE to download the book “MY MAID INVESTS IN THE STOCK MARKET”
Choosing a property in Baguio city? Condominium or house and lot?
Baguio is one of the best places in the Philippines to stay. Most of the Filipino have dreams of having a property in this City for vacation purposes, business and a place to stay for good. The plan is already there, if budget is not a problem then choosing which property to buy will be a question for you. For a residential property, you will have to select whether it’s a condominium unit or a house and lot. I have here some advantages and disadvantages of both properties to help you figure out which one suits your needs the most
House and lot when in Baguio city
- You can have a personal garden
- You are allowed to have pets
- You can do whatever you want inside your fence
- You have more privacy
- Not easy to maintain especially if you don’t stay there often
- Usually, single detached houses in Baguio city are located away from the city because its seldom to find lot in prime location
- Less security if not inside the subdivision
- You have to buy the lot to build your house
- Often does not have classy amenities
- Connections of service providers (internet, t.v cable, telephone, etc.) depends on the location of your house
- Personalized insurance
Condominium when in Baguio City
- The condominium building is well maintained because there will be janitors and property management to do it for you
- You have many condominium outdoor and indoor amenities like swimming pool, picnic groove, courts, restaurants, gym, spa etc. that you can say part of your property
- The condominium building after construction already has insurance
- The condominium building is secured from outsiders because it often has security guards, cctv and other security measures
- Condominium does not require you to buy lot
- Condominium unit can be easily designed interiorly
- Living in a condominium can give you better social life
- You can use part of the condominium as reception to an event e.g. birthday party in the pavilion or swimming pool area
- In a condominium, you cannot have a personal garden
- You are not allowed to have pets
- In a condominium there are condo dues
- If the condominium is in the central business district, parking space is often a problem