First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing our country and of course, the City of Baguio, as your temporary or permanent residence. It is our honor and privilege to welcome you and wish you prosperity in all aspects in the land of friendly, warm, smiling and hospitable people. Long live Philippines! Go Baguio! Cheers to more wonderful years to the city’s real estate industry!
Isn’t it exciting? Isn’t it?
Surely, by now, you are amazed by the wonderful locals, natural wonders, and cool climate in Baguio. Likewise, you are excited to learn more about its culture and rich history as well as travel in the neighboring areas the soonest. There is so much more that Baguio can offer that days, weeks, or months of stay can be very reminiscing for anyone, regular travelers and investors alike.
That said, it is no wonder that you had the interest to stay for long, forever or become a regular visitor in the city. Now, of course, along with your decision, you are also looking for a place to call your home. And so, we say, it is best to buy a condo unit rather than to rent.
Aside from the fact that you can see a lot of condominium for sale in Baguio City, which means developers are competing for the most reasonable rate, here are other reasons:
· Enjoy the lowest priced premier real estate in Asia. Yes, you heard that right, even if you compare prices now to verify this. It has always been the lowest yet the best. You can’t find anything like that in today’s world. Only in the Philippines. So don’t waste time, check out some of the best residential real estate in Baguio City now.
· Live a hassle-free life by being close to your office or business, which can either be reached through a public transport or just by walking. Most of these condos are accessible by taxi, bus, or train so it won’t be a problem when you want to go somewhere. And, some of them are just a walking distance going to your office so you can definitely avoid any traffic hassles. Feel free to ask the real estate agent in Baguio City that you chose for a list of the best condominium unit for sale.
· Experience the allure of city life. These condos are found in the city center or central district so you are near to some of the finest restaurants, shops, and entertainment areas. You are also close to many points of interests and important government offices.
· You enjoy the 60-40 ruling on ownership based on The Condominium Act of the Philippines. This is the best option since foreigners or non-citizens are not allowed to own land in the country. You own 40 percent of your condo share that you can later on sell when you have to leave. That way, you can earn a profit. It’s definitely a win-win situation. Take for instance a 300 square meter condo unit in 2007 that costs 35 million can now be sold at 50 million.
Isn’t it amazing? Isn’t it?
These are the reasons why we encourage you to invest in real estate of Baguio City by buying a condo rather than rent. It is the best, most practical, wise decision you can make.
If you want to check out other real estate investments, you can refer to these other options:
· House and lot in Baguio City for sale
· Apartment for sale Baguio City