Hitting the Gold Mine: Real Estate Investment in Baguio City
Ever caught yourself imagining a chilly day in summer, or some foggy morning on December until February, or long days of rain that would make you crave for a good old bowl of hot soup? Well, if you are, then there’s no place other like the Summer Capital of the Philippines to fit that cold, foggy place you’d want to be in.
Baguio City is unlike no other. It’s ambiance, that offers solitude to those who seek some fine time alone, and its unique atmosphere that’s great for enjoying the company of others and for raising your family is something that probably makes it a top destination of a lot of tourists both local and foreign in the country, whether they just want to visit the tourist spots or perhaps to study English or perhaps just to have a fresh start.
What better way to start anew than in this cold city of the North? There are of course a dozen of places that are up for grabs. There are number of Condominium in Baguio City for Sale. They offer premium amenities, meticulously crafted rooms and state of the art facilities too. Most of the condominiums here target the student population which comprises a huge percent of the city’s population. Others are more high-end and they cater the working class and the upper class. So whatever sort of condo unit you prefer, it’s just a matter of heading into the proper realtor agent to get your dream condo.
But not a lot of people though are keen to buying or living in a condominium. Others prefer the old school kind of place that would shelter their heads during a rainy day, or to keep them warm during the cold days, which is why they go straight to house agents or look for classified ads about for sale House and Lot in Baguio City. You may prefer this too since it offers that sort of a more homey feeling that in a condo units and most of the time, people prefer this because after all, buying a house here could turn out to be a great investment especially if you are looking to have this leased as a boarding house for students or as a transient house that you can put up in AirBnB.
Baguio City is brimming with students, since there are several big schools out here. They need accommodation, and most of them would prefer living in a house, since it is way more convenient, and it makes them feel less homesick. Tourists too have the same dilemma, they want a place that could give them that sort of coziness and rustic feeling that offers them a home away from home experience.
So whether you get yourself a condominium, a new or pre-loved house, getting yourself a Real estate investment in Baguio can be very advantageous in so many ways. It can be your escape from the hurly burly of the Metro, especially during the hot days where you can’t help but pant and grab a nice serving of coolers, or a family vacation house, where you could visit from time and time to bond with your pack and even a source of income that you could have people rent and use for a considerable amount of cash.
Real estate agent's success tips
My real estate agent career started in 2010. It was so challenging for me because i was not into real estate, i"m a nurse by profession and had no idea about real estate sales and marketing. Becoming a real estate agent is easy, everybody can just sign up into a real estate company, undergo training, start selling condominium and house and lot properties and call themselves a real estate agent. However, becoming a successful real estate agent is a different story, its one in a million.
in my five years of real estate journey, i can say that there is a huge difference between my real estate career outcome compared to the most numbers of real estate agent's results out there. From P3,000 allowance per month coming from my sister, i was able to make it up to six to seven figures income per month doing real estate selling. I believe this is one good example that if you really want something, lack of resources will not be problem. How did i do it? Below are some tips to get you started
HAVE A BURNING DESIRE: i'm talking about your goal. What do you really want to achieve in your real estate career? What excites you? What keeps you wake up in the morning and energise you throughout the day? Now, if you still do not have one then this is the perfect time for you to make one. Go to a quite room, meditate, ask yourself "what do i really want?". I would suggest not to limit yourself when you are making your goal. Your goal has to be huge enough to thrill you so your subconscious mind will be stimulated to its peak and bring you good ideas to achieve it. There's nothing small or huge to the universe. There's nothing that the universe cannot provide. Your goal will keep you on track, it will fuel you to keep moving forward, it will give you a sense of purpose therefore makes you happy.
HAVE FAITH: Jesus Christ once said to his disciples that blessed are those who believe even they cannot see it yet by their own eyes. You may not earning yet the figures that you want to earn now or for the first few months in the future of working as a real estate agent, but you have to believe and have faith that it's already in the process of becoming. You have to believe in your real estate company, you have to believe to the CEO, you have to believe your product, you have to believe your mentors and you have to believe yourself that you can make difference in this industry.
BE PERSISTENT: there will be trials, challenges and problems along the way and you have to bear in mind that these things are normal things to happen. Do not let these things to discourage you, frustrate you and stop you from achieving the goal you set for yourself. Be persistent no matter what! Hold your dreams tight. Problems are always there and you cannot avoid them, its common to everybody, what makes difference is how you respond to it.
these are the three things that play very important role in your successful start-up as a real estate agent. For free real estate opportunities in Baguio city, visit www.passionrealty.net
by: Roman joe Anoso
Retirement Investment Plan for Filipinos: Talking About Stocks and Real Estate
For most Filipinos, the retirement year is not something that is worry-free; it doesn’t really reflect the ideal relaxed, stress-free, and happy life. In fact, after retirement, some are busy making money by starting and growing their own business that they do not have the time and resources to enjoy the remaining years of their life. This shouldn’t be the case. You should have full control of your retirement years. It is a must that you reward yourself. It is not the appropriate time to start a business; this should have been done while you were still working or a young professional.
It is understandable that even if you are of old age you still want to help the family and so, we’ve come up with the best solution. What is it? Invest a part of your retirement fund in real estate and stock market because with these two investments, you get to:
When managing real estate including condo unit, commercial space and the like, you don’t need to check on the property every day. In fact, what is recommended is only a monthly visit for general maintenance. So you can buy a house and lot in Baguio City from Goshen Land Capital, Inc. for example and have it rented for residential or commercial purpose. Every month you receive big profit with no sweat. And, you don’t need to personally collect the payment from your tenants. You can just give a bank account for deposits. That is how convenient and practical it is.
When it comes to stocks, the strategic averaging method by the Truly Rich Club of the financial guru and preacher, Bo Sanchez, doesn’t require regular checks at all. You just need to be consistent with the number of stocks you buy every month and be updated with the club’s notifications and messages.
Since these two investments do not require much of your time and effort, you will be able to bond with your family often and even every day, full of energy and enthusiasm. You can go anywhere for a short vacation or chill out with friends anytime. Ultimately, you are able to do whatever you like without financial worries or stress. You will enjoy life the way a retired hardworking professional should experience.
Your children can take over the ownership and management of the property if ever and earn from it so you have peace of mind and happiness. When it comes to stocks, they will inherit the value of your investment and use it for their welfare.
All of these you can enjoy as a retired professional when you prioritize or include stocks and real estate in your retirement investment plan.
Investments are a crucial part of becoming financially stable regardless of age. Young professionals look upon it to start the building blocks of their financial capabilities, and seasoned veterans consistently invest to prepare for a life of retirement and to support their families.
And, in both ends of the age spectrum, real estate and stocks are the best investments available. Here are some reasons why, in the world of investments, the saying “age does not matter” truly applies:
· Young people have the advantage of time. They can start early with their investments, hence earn more in the long run, and there are flexible options in both stocks and real estate that can accommodate their savings. Also they still have some degree of freedom as they do not have responsibilities like kids, businesses, etc.
· Young people also have the time to earn back the investments they lost in case of a bad investment or decision.
· Older people have financial experience and resources. They can choose between the two investments after some research, and are prepared for the costs as they most probably have more than enough savings.
· Stocks can be as easy as choosing a company, funding the investment, and leaving it be while monitoring fluctuations. But it also has risks such as losing a lot of money when a crash occurs. This is best for people who are too busy and need an investment that can just sit with minimal attention required. As the investment amount is flexible with only a set minimum amount, it can be a good choice for those who are just starting out with savings. Learn more about this and get professional guidance by joining Bo Sanchez’ Truly Rich Club.
· Real estate can also be an investment that you can either use or make it earn passive income by having other people live in it. Properties only require some form of attention whenever a situation arises such as emergency repairs or concerns from tenants. Real estate may also require some funding to pay for utilities on a monthly basis until it is rented out. Young professionals can handle the expenses by using their savings, asking help from their parents, or even signing up for a loan. Check out condo unit, house and lot, and commercial building in Baguio City by the top developer of residential and commercial properties, Goshen Land Capital, Inc.
· Both the young and old can benefit from both in terms of learning new things about financial matters, improving their capabilities in efficiently juggling money, and also derive satisfaction from the fact that they have several sources of cash flow coming into their pockets.
So don’t waste time, invest in stocks and real estate now!
There are a lot of choices on where to invest nowadays. But the two most well-known investment options are stocks and real estate. Both are profitable, and both have their own share of benefits and negatives that one might need to consider first before diving in.
Here is a quick comparison to help you decide which of the two is the best one for you:
- As the company grows, the shares go up as well. You literally profit from the company’s successes.
- Virtually doesn’t require hands-on involvement. Your broker will assign you a trader who will help you. There are also a lot of online brokers available nowadays where you only need to open a stock trading account and look for a company to invest in.
- Initial investment prices are flexible. There may be a minimum amount needed, but beyond that it’s up to you. However, your buying power depends on how much you funds you invest in your account.
- There is no monthly fee required that you have to pay or a specific amount that you need to maintain.
- There are extreme fluctuations on share prices that are out of your control. Yes they may spike whenever the company has strong earnings or a high stock demand, but it may also plummet when their revenue takes a bad turn or other negative factors within the company. You can lose a lot of money, especially during a stock market crash, and there’s almost nothing you can do about it.
- Those who are new to the world of stock investing may find it overwhelming and may be clueless as to how to start without doing some research. Others may resort to finding mentors who can guide them.
- You can do a lot of things with real estate. You can live in it, use it as a vacation home, start a business, or earn passive income by renting it out to people.
- Thanks to inflation, your real estate can profit more especially if you rent it out by increasing rent prices.
- Having something as valuable and tangible as real estate that you can show to your friends or other people bestows a psychological benefit.
- You can also sell it once it accumulates a considerable value.
- Somewhat costly. As it sits there, you’ll have to mind maintenance to keep it on top shape, if it is not rented out. There may also be monthly utilities and fees that you need to pay while it is not yet generating passive income.
- May require a lot of hands-on work which may include late-night calls from tenants or neighbors, and sudden malfunctions that need inspection.
- It may take a long time to find a buyer if you need to sell it, or a tenant if your property is on an inconvenient location.