Where’s the best place to start a real estate in Baguio City?
Baguio City seems to depict the work-life balance many of us want to achieve and live by. From perfect weather, tourist spots, and modernization, it’s become an eye candy for both local and foreign tourists to either settle down or start their own businesses – especially in the real estate sector.
Hence, may it be a house and lot or condo in Baguio City, here are the ideal places you can visit if you’re interested to venture in a real estate business in this area.
1. Green Valley Village: A residential neighborhood that offers both the modern and classic suburban lifestyle, Green Valley Village also provides its people with scenic view of the mountains.
If you’re someone who’s looking to live or own a place offering a modern city living and just close enough in tourist spots so you can enjoy a peaceful rural lifestyle, you might want to check out this village.
2. Itogon, Baguio City: The place has gain popularity in the real estate industry when a known corporation built log cabin houses in the area. From there on, it has become a fitting area for real estate investments and foreseen to further develop in the years to come. The place is best for middle-income earners since it’s still at a reasonable pricing for a developing real estate area.
3. Leonila Hill: The place prides itself with utmost security as it’s one of the safest areas in Baguio City due to its low crime rate. It’s also a favorite among real estate moguls as it’s abundant with naturally-preserve areas.
4. Puguis La-Trinidad: Situated in Metro Baguio, the place is known for its quality education and tourism. If you’re looking to own and/or invest in a place where there’s a good variety of schools and real close to tourist spots, Puguis La-Trinidad is the ideal place for you.
5. Trancoville, Baguio City: Ideal for residential and commercial real estate, Trancoville is considered as one of the most popular places in Baguio City as it’s easy to travel around places and it’s nearby commercial establishments.
6. Tuba, Benguet: Various places in Tuba are abundant with swimming pools – making it an ideal retreat area for both local and international tourists. The economic activity of the area is still progressing with agriculture as its major source of income. Relative to other areas to invest on real estate, Tuba is cheaper with various payment options available.
Choosing a place to invest your hard-earned money can be intimidating. It would be practical hire a real estate agent in Baguio City who knows the city very well and can suggest places where you can invest your money.
With the high demand of real estate in Baguio City, you should look for a place that not only goes well with your budget, but has the practicalities and convenience that can make your work-life balance or business venture a dream come true.