How do you want to see yourself on your retirement which comes in a matter of years? For sure, you want to see yourself worry-free on a bright sunny morning checking if your peas have matured enough to be harvested while sipping your second cup of coffee.
Your friends and relatives must have warned you against picking the wrong place to settle in because none of your loved ones would be happy to see you old and yet unsatisfied with the house you are staying in.
Baguio City, with the help of real estate developers like Goshen Land, is a great choice to choose. Here are the reasons why Baguio is a perfect candidate to be your next home when you flip to the next pages of the calendar:
1. Baguio City has a very healthy climate that is good for your tea parties. We know that no one wants to sleep in the afternoon hoping that someone switches the air conditioner on.
Imagine yourself watching the sun goes up on a cold September morning while cuddling with your darling and remembering the good old days when you were still teasing each other.
2. The City of Pines is not just populated with pines but also with health spas. Do you want to relax? There are hotels and parlors that offer a wide range of massage services. Others even offer home service!
3. Parks and restaurants are everywhere to be your date venues. Go jogging at Teacher’s Camp to maintain your health, stroll around the Burnham Lake to see how young people express their love to each other, play golf on Camp John Hay ground, eat a decent meal at Fifty’s Diner or have a glimpse of the Philippine Military Compound (PMA) in Loakan.
In Baguio, there are a lot of options for a great bonding!
4. Health facilities are now located in malls which is very convenient to everybody.
If you need to see good doctors, Baguio has accredited public and private hospitals and clinics waiting for you. Then if you need to go to Manila, all you need is a six hour- drive to reach the country’s capital for more specific health concerns.
5. Of course, we know you are looking for a place that demands less cash but gives more fun. That is the perfect definition of Baguio! A hundred pesos in Baguio gives you two meals already. That is the reason why many “poor travelers” as they brand themselves are flocking to Baguio. Baguio City has one of the lowest costs to live in.
Let us start off by knowing the possible villages you could stay when in Baguio. Goshen Land has developed estates for you and all you need to do is to drop us a line to know more about the properties. The fresh air coming from Baguio woodlands is waiting for you!
by: Christian Aligo